“This particular trip holds a unique and exceptional place in my skiing career,” says skier Michelle Parker of this image, captured in Haines, Alaska by photographer Will Wissman. “I broke through a personal barrier and felt a new sense of confidence. This line was more of a super fun run and perhaps doesn’t express what I am talking about, but it represents the trip as a whole, and that was very special.” Photo: Will Wissman
For a limited-time get a Backcountry December 2016 cover iPhone case, featuring skier Michelle Parker photographed by Will Wissman.
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Printed in the USA