“This particular trip holds a unique and exceptional place in my skiing career,” says skier Michelle Parker of this image, captured in Haines, Alaska by photographer Will Wissman. “I broke through a personal barrier and felt a new sense of confidence. This line was more of a super fun run and perhaps doesn’t express what I am talking about, but it represents the trip as a whole, and that was very special.” Photo: Will Wissman
For a limited-time get a Backcountry December 2016 cover iPhone case, featuring skier Michelle Parker photographed by Will Wissman. These cases will only be available while the December is the current issue.
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back, with flexible, rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible, rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Printed in the USA